Sheikh Khalifa Hospital Careers; Walk-In-Interview In Fujairah – Sheikh Khalifa Hospital has many job opportunities in Fujairah, and you can also attend Sheikh Khalifa Hospital Walk-In-Interview In Fujairah. A walk-in interview is an interview that does not require an appointment. You can attend the company office on the day of the interview. Sheikh Khalifa Hospital conducts walk-in interviews for various posts. The date, time, and venue of the walk-in interview are attached below; otherwise, it is advisable to visit Sheikh Khalifa Hospital’s website or career page.
Sheikh Khalifa Hospital Walk-In-Interview In Fujairah Job Details
- Company Name: Sheikh Khalifa Hospital
- Job Location: Fujairah
- Application Mod: walk-in interview
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: Competitive Salary Package
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Recruitment Type: Direct and Free
- Interview Date: 10-11 August 2023
- Time: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Interview Location: Mentioned Below
Current Vacancies in Sheikh Khalifa Hospital Walk-In-Interview In Fujairah
Staff Nurse – All Specialties with UAE Health License (MOH, DHA or DOH
ALLIED HEALTH POSITIONS:
- Clinical Dietitian
- Respiratory therapist
- EEG Technologist / Technician
- Physiotherapist (Adult)
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech & language Therapist
- Anesthesia Technician/ Technologist
- CSSD Technician
- ECG Technician
Documents required for the Sheikh Khalifa Hospital Walk-In-Interview In Fujairah
The Sheikh Khalifa Hospital job interview process is quite simple and straightforward. All you need to do is to submit your CV and all the required documents to the recruitment team. The documents required for the Sheikh Khalifa Hospital Walk-In-Interview In Fujairah are mentioned below:
- Updated CV: Make Sure your CV is up-to-date and includes all your relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Passport-size photographs: You will need to submit two passport-size photographs along with your CV.
- Educational certificates: If you are applying for a position that requires specific educational qualifications, then you will need to submit your educational certificates as well.
- Work experience certificates: If you have any work experience, then it would be beneficial to submit your work experience certificates as well.
- Any other relevant documents: If you have any other relevant documents that could support your application, then you can submit those as well.