Abu Dhabi Health Services Careers 2023; Walk-In-Interview In UAE – Abu Dhabi Health Services has many job opportunities in UAE, and you can attend Abu Dhabi Health Services Walk-In-Interview In UAE . A walk-in interview is an interview that does not require an appointment. You can attend the company office on the day of the interview. Abu Dhabi Health Services conducts walk-in interviews for various posts. The date, time, and venue of the Abu Dhabi Health Services Walk-In-Interview In UAE are attached below; otherwise, it is advisable to visit Abu Dhabi Health Services’s website or career page.
Abu Dhabi Health Services Walk-In-Interview In UAE Job Details
- Company Name: Abu Dhabi Health Services
- Job Location: UAE
- Application Mod: walk-in interview
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: Competitive Salary Package
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Recruitment Type: Direct and Free
- Date- 10-11 August 2023
- Time- 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Interview Location: Mentioned Below
Current Vacancies in Abu Dhabi Health Services Walk-In-Interview In UAE
- NURSING POSITIONS:
- Staff Nurse – All Specialties with UAE Health License (MOH, DHA or DOH)
- ALLIED HEALTH POSITIONS:
- Clinical Dietitian
- Respiratory Therapist
- EEG Technologist / Technician
- Physiotherapist (Adult)
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech & Language Therapist
- Anesthesia Technician/ Technologist
- CSSD Technician
- ECG Technician
Documents required for the Dhabi Health Services Walk-In-Interview In UAE
The Abu Dhabi Health Services Walk-In-Interview In UAE is quite simple and straightforward. All you need to do is to submit your CV and all the required documents to the recruitment team. The documents required for the Abu Dhabi Health Services Walk-In-Interview In UAE are mentioned below:
- Updated CV: Make sure that your CV is up-to-date and includes all your relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Passport-size photographs: You will need to submit two passport-size photographs along with your CV.
- Educational certificates: If you are applying for a position that requires specific educational qualifications, then you will need to submit your educational certificates as well.
- Work experience certificates: If you have any work experience, then it would be beneficial to submit your work experience certificates as well.
- Any other relevant documents: If you have any other relevant documents that could support your application, then you can submit those as well.