Drydocks World Walk-in-Interview in Dubai –
Drydocks World has many job opportunities in Dubai, and one way to find a job quickly in Dubai is to attend a walk-in interview. A walk-in interview is an interview that does not require an appointment. You can attend the company office on the day of the interview. Drydocks World conducts walk-in interviews for various posts. The date, time, and venue of the walk-in interview are attached below; otherwise, it is advisable to visit Drydocks World’s website or career page.
Drydocks World Walk-In-Interview Job Details
- Company Name: Drydocks World
- Job Location: Dubai
- Application Mod: walk-in interview
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: Competitive Salary Package
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Recruitment Type: Direct and Free
- Interview on Sunday, August 06, 2023
- Interview Time-9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Interview Location: Mentioned Below
Current Vacancies in Drydocks World Careers Dubai
- Foreman Mechanical
- Foreman Machinist
- Foreman Rudder Propeller
- Foreman Welding (Pipe & Structural)
- Foreman Pipe, Foreman Plater Fabricator
- Sr. Foreman Welder
- Sr. Foreman (Pipe, Mechanical, Structural)
- Work Preparator (Structural/Piping/Mechanical)
- Structural Supervisor, Pipe Supervisor
- Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Fitter,
- Industrial Electrician
- Marine Riggers
- Pipe Fitters & Pipe Welders (GTAW & SMAW)
- Rope Access Technician (Level 1 , Level 2 & Level 3)
- QC Inspector – Coating (NACE OR Frosio certified)
Documents required for the Drydocks World job interview
The Drydocks World job interview process is quite simple and straightforward. All you need to do is to submit your CV and all the required documents to the recruitment team. The documents required for the Drydocks World job interview are mentioned below:
- Updated CV: Make your CV up to date is up-to-date and includes all your relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Passport-size photographs: You will need to submit two passport-size photographs along with your CV.
- Educational certificates: If you are applying for a position that requires specific educational qualifications, then you will need to submit your educational certificates as well.
- Work experience certificates: If you have any work experience, then it would be beneficial to submit your work experience certificates as well.
- Any other relevant documents: If you have any other relevant documents that could support your application, then you can submit those as well.