Alliance Foods Company LLC Careers 2023 in Dubai – Alliance Foods Company LLC Careers UAE: Alliance Foods Company LLC Careers in Dubai has published the latest job vacancies on its Careers page. All these jobs are located in UAE and only a simple online application process is required to get these amazing jobs. The links below will direct you to the Alliance Foods Company LLC Careers website where you can find more information and apply directly to the company. These are great opportunities for job seekers in the Gulf region, so be sure to check out the website and submit your online application today! This recruitment is completely free, so there is no need to go through an agency or middleman. Visit the Alliance Foods Company LLC Careers website and apply directly!
|Company Name||Alliance Foods Company LLC|
|Recruitment Type||Free & Direct|
|Expected Salary||2500 -5600 AED|
|Qualification||Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma|
|Benefits||Attractive + As per UAE labor law|
About Alliance Foods Company LLC
ASMAK, a UAE based company, is a leading provider of fresh and frozen seafood across the Middle East. Founded in 1999 as a fully owned subsidiary of International Holding Company PJSC, ASMAK provides end-to-end solutions to its customers including fresh seafood, a frozen and breaded product range under the “asmak” brand, and value-added products, maintaining a focus on processing, distribution, and exports across MENA and key global markets. ASMAK maintains a fast-growing and well-established business, with an experienced leadership team, excellent distribution network, and long-term relationships with suppliers and customers. In the UAE, ASMAK operates in all business channels and supplies its products to top tier retailers, leading hotels, caterers and restaurant chains.
Sales Executive – Food Service
• Follow up on daily orders collection, timely delivery follow up, quality check and co-ordinate with respective departments for smooth operations
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
• Collect statements of accounts and answer customer queries regarding any transaction, and timely collection of dues
• Follow up on day-to-day business relationship with customers
• Report quality/claim situations to your manager, receive customer complaints, follow up internally and ensure satisfactory address of customer complaints
• Visit customers’ sites regularly and find ways to develop business and improve service level, and report feedback to your manager
• Develop and maintain a strong up-to-date product knowledge to advise customers through technical product details and product applications
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized organization in a related field
• Good communicator with fluency in English
• Valid UAE driving license
• 3-5 years of similar experience in FMCG.
• FMCG food section experience is mandatory
• Native Arabic Speaker Prefable.