Aramex Logistics Dubai Jobs 2023 – Aramex, a global logistics and transport solutions provider, is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Fadi Ghandour, Bill Kingson, and Bill Kingson founded the company in Amman (Jordan) in 1982. Aramex has operations in over 100 countries around the world and is a prominent presence in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), where it is regarded as one of the most important logistics and transport companies.
|Salary Range||AED 2500-AED 9500|
Aramex employees’ salaries can vary depending on their job, experience levels, and where they live. The average Aramex employee’s salary ranges between 2500 AED and 9500 AED, according to all information.
|Salary||AED 2,500 to AED 9,500 per month|
Aramex offers competitive compensation packages to its employees, including bonuses and base salary. A comprehensive benefits package is offered by the company that includes vision, medical, and vision insurance as well as life, disability, retirement savings plans and paid time off.
Apply for Aramex Logistics Dubai Jobs
- Go to the Aramex website and click on the Careers tab.
- Take a look at the job openings and choose the one that best suits your experience and qualifications for Aramex Jobs.
- To view the job description and requirements, click on the job title.
- Click on the “Apply” button if you meet these requirements to begin the application process.
- Complete the online application form. Include your personal information, education, work experience, and other details.
- Upload your resume and other documents.
- To ensure the accuracy and completeness of your application, please review it.
- To send your application to Aramex Careers, click on the “Submit” button.