NFPC Careers 2023; Dubai Job Vacancies – Remarkable opportunities await you with NFPC Careers in 2023. NFPC, a Pakistani multinational food products company founded way back in 1970 as a spice company, is inviting extensive job applications. Within a short span of time, it became a major national food products company in Pakistan and globally. To further its expansion in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is seeking well-qualified and experienced individuals who possess the ability to fulfill the job requirements effectively.
|Company Name||National Food Products Company|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
- A Trade Marketing Executive is preferred to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience in a trade marketing role. Additionally, strong communication, negotiation, and analytical skills are mandatory.
- A Business Development Executive – Driving should have at least 2 years of sales experience in direct selling or door-to-door campaigns, along with strong UAE market knowledge, negotiation, and analytical skills. A valid UAE driving license is mandatory.
- The ability to speak English at a basic level for customer interaction is also mandatory.
- Age brackets have been established and can be viewed in the link provided below.
- The individual must be ready to start work immediately.
List Of Vacant Positions at National Food Products Company
|Trade Marketing Executive||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Business Development Executive – Driving||Dubai||View & Apply|
Please bring the following documents with you:
- A copy of your resume.
- 4 passport-sized photographs with a white background.
- A colored copy of your passport.
- A copy of your visa.
- A copy of your Emirates ID (if applicable).