International Cricket Council Careers in Dubai; 2023 – There are many reasons why International Cricket Council is the best company to job for in UAE. The company is constantly evolving and there are many opportunities for advancement. Salary and benefits are competitive and the company culture is great. International Cricket Council has a strong commitment to career development and offers excellent training and development opportunities. There are also many opportunities for promotion and advancement within the company. The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical insurance, housing allowance, and transportation allowance. International Cricket Council also provides a great working environment with a positive culture.
|Company Name||International Cricket Council|
|Recruitment Type||Free & Direct|
|Expected Salary||2500 -5600 AED|
|Qualification||Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma|
|Benefits||Attractive + As per UAE labor law|
Manager – Hospitality & Concierge Services
- Educated to degree level.
- 5+ years of working experience in the service or hospitality industry, ideally managing hospitality operations at international events.
- Customer focused with an understanding of the requirements of a VIP environment.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills and a focus on timely completion of tasks
- Strong finance management skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Conditions of Employment
- The role is based in our headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
- The selected candidate will be required to provide two recent work references.
- The compensation offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
International Cricket Council Career Qualification and Experience
International Cricket Council Careers have different qualifications and experience for each vacancy. All detailed information about the required qualifications and experience for each position is on the International Cricket Council Careers website. International Cricket Council also offers guidance and support to help employees progress in their Careers. Employees can receive guidance on how to develop their skills and knowledge, how to progress within the company, and how to manage their Careers.
International Cricket Council Careers Expected Salary
The average monthly salary in International Cricket Council ranges from 2500 to 12000 dirhams. Salary is calculated based on information received from various employees of International Cricket Council. The expected salary for an International Cricket Council career can range greatly depending on the position and experience of the applicant. For example, a recent graduate with no experience can expect to earn 2500 dirhams per month, whereas an experienced professional can expect to earn 12000 dirhams per month.
International Cricket Council Careers benefits
International Cricket Council Careers offer a wide range of benefits to employees. These benefits include competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, retirement savings plans, and paid vacation time. In addition, International Cricket Council offers its employees opportunities for career advancement and training.