Foreman – Electrical Job in Dubai 2023 -Juma Al Majid Holding Group L.L.C stands as a distinguished name in the business landscape of Dubai. Known for its excellence and innovation, the company offers a dynamic environment for professionals to thrive.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your role involves adhering to work schedules, coordinating materials from site stores, and preparing for the job. You’ll carry out essential tasks that contribute to the project’s success.
About the job
- Follows the work schedules and receives all materials from the site stores in order to prepare and for the job
- Carries out necessary markings for electrical containment works (Power & Low Current Systems) at site according to the issued shop drawings ensuring the site requirements are met
- Carries out the installation of electrical containment, power cables, wires, lighting, accessories, low current devices, and termination works according to the drawings and specifications
- Carries out the installation of supports and electrical panels, controllers as required by the Project
- Contributes to Testing & Commissioning works of Electrical & Low Current Systems as and when required
- Ensures that the necessary tools and plants are available to perform the job
- Always Follow the HSE requirements of the site to ensure that HSE regulations are met
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 5 years of Gulf experience in supervision of site installation activities of Electrical Works and Systems.
- Should be capable of independently supervising the technicians in installation of complete Electrical Power, Lighting, Low Current & Fire Alarm systems for large commercial / high rise buildings.
- Must have good inter-personnel skills.
- Gulf driving license would be an advantage.
- Salary: UP to 6,000 AED
- Paid Leave
- Travel Ticket
- Over Time
- Medical Insurance
- Free Recruitment