Arabian Drilling Company Latest Job Vacancy in Saudi Arabia

Arabian Drilling Company Latest Job Vacancy in Saudi Arabia:-  Let’s take a look at the most recent job openings at the Arabian Drilling Company. We’ve compiled the most recent Saudi Arabian Drilling Company job openings for your perusal. Please find an updated list of open positions at Arabian Drilling Company (ADC) below.



ADC places a premium on hiring talented individuals and invests heavily in their professional growth. Our staff members are highly qualified individuals who are also highly motivated, creative, responsible, proactive, and respectful of others.


About Arabian Drilling Company

Everyone who wants to advance in the company has a fair shot, regardless of their background or current position. The Company has a strong commitment to merit-based internal promotions. Job satisfaction, a competitive income, and other perks are only some of the advantages of working for Arabian Drilling Company.

The Arabian Drilling Company is always on the lookout for motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join our team. Academically challenging, mentally taxing, and occasionally physically demanding, the work is rewarded in full proportion to the effort required.

The Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA), a Saudi Joint Stock Company, owns 51% of Arabian Drilling Company (ADC), and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A., a world leader in oilfield services, controls the remaining 49%. Drilling Services has been in business for over 53 years, during which time it has amassed a wealth of operational experience and a track record of innovation that has resulted in significant improvements in safety and productivity.

Available Vacancies

Job Title Location
Roustabout Job Saudi Arabia
Floorman Job Saudi Arabia
Drilling Supervisor Saudi Arabia
Derrickman Job Saudi Arabia
Electrician Job Saudi Arabia
Rig Safety & Training Coordinator Job Saudi Arabia
Roustabout Pusher Job Saudi Arabia
Driver Job Saudi Arabia
Assistant Operator Saudi Arabia
Welder Job Saudi Arabia
Storekeeper Job Saudi Arabia
Mechanic Job Saudi Arabia
Chief Operator Saudi Arabia
Driller Job Saudi Arabia
Chief Mechanic Job Saudi Arabia
Chief Electrician Job Saudi Arabia
Assistant Driller Job Saudi Arabia
Assistant Rig Superintendent Job Saudi Arabia
Rig Superintendent Job Saudi Arabia

How to apply for these jobs?

Use the links above to apply for positions at Arabian Drilling Company. Select your relevant job title from the list above. Please click here to be taken directly to the official Arabian Drilling Company employment page.


Leave a Reply